Pedals for the new Freeze function

I’ve never owned any kind of sustain/hold/expression pedal before but I really want to take advantage of the new freeze function. All Im finding are TS pedals and not many TRS ones.

Will TS sustain pedals work?



TS is what you need. From what I can tell you will have to plug it in halfway to get the freeze function or fully in to get the hold. You can also use a stereo splitter and have two pedals for both functions. The hold function with a pedal is really useful in my experience.

1 Like

Okay thanks. So one of these pedals should be okay to purchase? and those inputs are long enough to work with the halfway method?

Sorry, Im very inexperienced with hardware. Thanks for your help.

Yeah either of those pedals will be fine

1 Like

My pedal has a switch for reverse polarity