Super 6 Merch?

Hi All:

I’m new to the forum. Just ordered my Super 6 and am eagerly awaiting its arrival. I searched the site and forum and haven’t seen any mention of any shirts or merchandise. I’m sure UDO has higher priorities, but wondered if anyone was aware of any merch? I’d love to rock a powder-blue shirt supporting/showing off the Super 6 etc. Move over Sequential/Moog/Roland shirts, it’s Super time.

1 Like

Coming soon:

Shop Coming Soon › UDO Audio (udo-audio.com)

4 Likes

Hello is there any news about merchandising products lile t shirts ans dust covers for udo super 6?

@Braintalk, amplifying a similar thread on this topic here: Accessories Store - cover?

I would really like to have the beautiful grey crew-neck jumper that George wears at the SchneidersLaden Super 6 workshop, too.

1 Like

Really digging the Unidentified Dancing Objects shirt that George wore at SuperBooth 23. I would love to buy a shirt like this!!!

5 Likes

Seconded VERY hard. Please let us buy that.

Cheers!

We do have some. I think we’ll offer for sale, give us a little time to get our new website up :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Count me in! I also saw an “Unidentified Dancing Objects” shirt at SB23, would love to get one in size Medium, and black would be awesome if there’s a choice of colors.

It’s also a bit of a play on words for me, as I was born in a city infamous for “alien landings” and I love dancing to electronic music. So how can I do without one of these shirts in my life, then?! :wink:

1 Like

This is a reach, but I would love to see a UDO sneaker collab. I can see a company like New Balance making a limited run 610 or 1906 with the grey/blue/orange colorway. Would be a :gem:

I could see that happening too. Puma already has some Roland shoes/apparel. I used to work for a chain of shoestores that sold all this sort of stuff, and there are a TON of smaller apparel companies that might do a collab like this. Supreme is the obvious example, but there are literally hundreds of companies like that out there.

1 Like