Update on Super Gemini MPE

Anyone have any update on when this is happening?

I did send them an email to support asking about this a couple of months back and while I did not get an ETA due to the DMNO’s release they mentioned it was on their plans. So … eventually!

3 Likes

It might be helpful to have some kind of information, not necessarily a timeline, but at least some plans: what stage the work on the next update is at, what other improvements they are considering, why the MPE is taking so long, what priorities they are weighing… Something to give us a sense of where things stand. The complete silence when there’s a button that’s been built but the feature isn’t working is disappointing, to be honest.

Right now, I’m turning on my Sequential Prophet 6 connected to the Expressive E Osmose more often than the UDO Super Gemini, which is pretty sad, since the UDO is more powerful in terms of tone…

2 Likes