Firmware update - release date

Simple request - I don’t keep track of the updates as much as I should, but seeing when the update was released would be a great visual cue as to whether I should drill into the specifics.
i.e. Latest Firmware (V0.26) March 2021

2 Likes

Good idea. I’d also like a log for this so you can see when and what was added/fixed/changed.

1 Like

I think we Super 6 owners are all waiting with anticipation for the next firmware update. Especially as we wait for missing features to be added. I am now relying the mailing list update, or a message on this forum to indicate when the next update arrives. Common sense I guess :grinning:

What was added/fixed/changed in the last update is on the UDO website:

What is planned for the future firmware updates is here:

To be honest, it would be nice if there was bit more transparency from UDO in this regard. I mean for most people this synth is/was a significant investment, and so it would be good to know when we are likely able to use the unimplemented features such as: USB MIDI and MPE. I for one am very much looking forward to using my LinnStrument with this synth.

2 Likes

“looking forward to using my LinnStrument with this synth” … ditto

1 Like

I’m not in quite as much a rush as you guys, I have an Osmose on order and the current ship date for that is “mid-June”, but that’s the 2nd date I’ve gotten this year. But indeed, the MPE will be a big plus for me, when both my instruments are good and ready.

2 Likes