How do I know current running firmware version?

According to the manual you:

“Turn off the Super6, wait a few seconds and turn it on again.The instrument reboots and you will see progress LEDs, followed by
a combination of briefly lit lettered select buttons. Each time you turn on the Super 6, this combination of lit buttons will indicate the currently installed firmware version.”

But what does the buttons actually indicate? When I do the above procedure the A,C,E,F buttons light up(I think, I’m not in front of the super 6 at the moment). I have, however, no idea how to interpret what those buttons mean.

1 Like

It’s binary coded, so no P buttons lit and ACEF bank buttons for example is 1+4+16+32=0.53. You can also just look on the drive to see the firmware file name. The pattern is described in the update instructions to. The most recent version would be P1 and B meaning 1.2

1 Like

This information really should be added to the manual. I spent half the night yesterday pondering why my Super 6 was on Firmware 1.2 when I’ve never even installed that version :thinking::sweat_smile: