Interface Query for Recording Super 6

I have never seen nor heard of a DI box that doesn’t drop the level. Every DI I have ever used has a mic level output with low impedance.

Great, can’t wait to hear it!

I’ve been considering an analog synth for sometime but always backed off because I feel the VST’s I have are plenty good. I just hope when I hear it myself it stands over and above the virtual sound; sure it will.

A tap function for the delay would be cool; wonder if it could be implemented?

AFAIK moist are unity gain unless you engage the pad, or active DIs which can have extra gain. My point still being, a DIs main purpose has nothing to do with gain.

I have only just been able to get my hands on the Motu M4. Despite some driver quirks and annoyances the Super6 sounds incredible. Highly recommend.

I’m going to happily stay with the Motu until a PRS ‘cheque’ can possibly & hopefully get me to the RME Babyface Pro

i have the ID44 , im using the inpts 3/4 on the rear and not the front DI inputs .
my gains are set to 1 oclock , so 6db of gain and plus 2db on the master volume of the S6 . and for the patch im playing with at the mo hitting upto -4db on abletons input meter , a nice level , seems ok .