Monitor and Editor for S6 parameters

If you made a patch, some days later you dont remember exactly the detailed settings. Same with patches you get from others. Thus, a monitor software would be nice where you can exactly see the settings of each parameter online or offline. As an add on, it would be nice if you can set all parameters (e.g. modulations) in this software editor and hand it over to S6.

9 Likes

What other synth patch editor would you say you would want such an editor to style itself after?

I thought the same: a sort of viewer that allowed me to examine factory and third party patches, with all settings on a single screen, list or spreadsheet, to de-construct a patch. No need to be able to alter settings of the Super 6 by MIDI or USB. In time though, I will probably be able to do most of this just with my ears, we shall see…

1 Like

Reference @goodweather’s post here: Super 6 editor

2 Likes

If it was a wee dedicated hardware screen I’d love it - I don’t want to turn on a PC or connect up a laptop, sign in to windows, start program and tab to the correct screen just to edit my S6.

1 Like

Thank god we have computers today which should allow for easy to use editors / patch storage etc, looking in some old synth books I have show that back in the mists of time people owning Moogs, Juno’s, CZs , OB*s etc had to use patch sheets to remember / programme 3rd party sounds into their synths .