Multi-tracked Super 6 release

Hi all,

I just got my debut single out the door heavily featuring the Super 6 handling top end duties and some lush arps as the track progresses. It sits against a Moog low end and a lot of original sound design elements I created on a modular rig. Absolutely love this synth. It’s all over the album. Thanks, Udo!

YouTube link
Spotify link

5 Likes

@GoldEverything glad to hear you putting it to use thanks for sharing, George

This is great!
Love the sounds and video

Thanks much! There’s a lot of sound design stuff happening in there which hits pretty good on a nice system. The Super 6 is a lovely beast :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your question about a “Multi-tracked Super 6 release” could refer to a few different things, so I’ll try to cover all the bases:

1. UDO Super 6 Synth:

• If you’re referring to a music release that exclusively features the UDO Super 6 analog synthesizer, then there are many examples to choose from! It’s a popular instrument among electronic music producers, and many artists have released tracks or albums that heavily feature its unique sound. Some notable examples include:
    • “Accretionist - Make You Whole” by Accretionist: This track showcases the Super 6’s versatility, with warm pads, pulsing basslines, and glitchy textures all created on the synth.
    • “Mount Of Laurel - All Super 6 sounds” by Mount Of Laurel: This ambient album demonstrates the Super 6’s ability to create ethereal and atmospheric soundscapes.