My review & demo of SUPER 6 - It's amazing!

Hi everyone, very excited to be a part of this forum!

A UDO Super 6 came up for sale on Craigslist recently and I thank my lucky stars I was able to acquire it. There aren’t many out there considering various delays with Covid etc. I am feeling very blessed.

This is a beautiful digital/analog hybrid synth in build, sound and design, and the audio fidelity is extremely rich. The binuaral audio also enhances the spaciousness and stereo spread and I find it has a very full and hi-fi presence.

Anyway, just wanted to share my review of this incredible synth, where I go over various features, play some sounds, and conclude with pros/cons and a few more patches. There’s lots to explore, and it sounds fantastic.

I’m very grateful I had the chance to pick it up and look forward to what the future brings for the SUPER 6. Hats off to George Hearn and the team at UDO Audio for this future classic!

10 Likes

Hey and welcome.

I actually had your video recommended to me in another community before I saw your post here.

I liked your video, and was a nice walkthrough. How do you feel about the Super 6 after the recent update? It’s even better since your vid by a huge margin :slight_smile:

Thanks! I haven’t updated to the new OS yet, but that’s next on the list. I also will be doing another video in future of sounds/playing only (no talking), as I’d like to showcase that side a bit more. There’s so many great sounds possible, I feel like I’ve only scratched the surface. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really enjoyed this! Learnt some new things. Will never bore of Super 6 walk throughs :slight_smile:

2 Likes