Permanent beta?

Hi all,

Developing the Super 6 and helping our customers is my full time occupation. If I do not respond directly here, it is not because I am not busy behind the scenes.

The nature of such a complex instrument is that there are very many use cases. We want the instrument to perform for everyone, in all cases, and this takes experience and feedback from the community of skilled users like yourselves.

Just copying our internal meeting minutes from time ago showing what I am currently working on for 0,9 for reference. The release number is simply a number.

Firmware v0.90 Agenda and subsequent minutes.

Main Objectives

• What bug fixes should be implemented?
  • What features should be implemented?

Bug Fixes and Solutions for Pain Points

LFO 1

• Fix LFO 1 destination buttons bug (Desktop Only)

Fix LFO 1 HF/HF TRK level balance. DDS 1 is significantly louder.

Arp/Sequencer

• Enable additional subtle swing settings
  • Arp sequencer MIDI note out global setting should be non-volatile
  • Improve velocity response (widen range, esp. at the lower end: when a key is pressed as softly as possible, the output level should be next to nothing; currently it seems as if it’s still at 25%)
  • Allow for full mod impact on VCA LEVEL Task Mike with adding to UbugTrack fleshing out some functionality examples for this and present findings. Examples of use cases - using an expression pedal for full volume manipulation; a Sax player would like to route via midi through their wind controller the VCA level. Allowing them more expression with oscillator textures and to be more expressive than just controlling the filter cut off.
  • Enable desktop delay LED. Will be implemented into delay Freeze
  • Enable MANUAL CC# button send.
  • Reduce patch file size without structure change for more disk free space for Mac users with a full disk. Secondary benefit faster loading.

Frequent and Popular Feature Requests

• Round robin voice assignment
  • Add MIX to mod destinations
  • SHIFT + keytrack toggle switch = ENV 2 keytrack
  • Sharpen the edges of LFO 1 waveforms, esp. square and random
  • Make transpose toggle switch work with local off (essential for Super 6 as a MIDI controller)
  • Allow for MPE Y CC# 74 not to be hardwired to filter cutoff
  • Add a ‘deadzone’ to DDS2 Tune Potentiometer to ensure the center marking is always in-tune with DDS1. Warp range around 0 detune for easier programming of subtle detune settings
30 Likes