Support not answering

I have tried several times from different mail accounts to get in contact, but…silence.
Issue with stuck notes on Super Gem…
Anyone got the same problem?

Just received my Gemini and am seeing some issues but the mail I sent Thursday night (I am in the U.S.) was returned pretty quickly. I don’t think they work on weekends though if you sent it after Friday evening in England(?). Would expect a return mail on Monday if so.

1 Like

Hi,

When contacting support@udo-audio.com you will quickly receive an auto-response with your ticket number.

If you haven’t received this it’s possible that the emails are going to your spam folder or it may be possible you’ve entered the wrong email address?

If you have received the auto-response but no further reply I can chase with your ticket number noting that support doesn’t work weekends so if emailed Friday after 1600 GMT your reply will likely arrive Monday.

In the meantime please check you are on the latest firmware (1.24 not 1.22) always here Downloads

Hi
No ticket - nothing in div. spam - different accounts tried ……
Perhaps your server has trouble with the danish letter Æ :wink:

Maybe you can come up with a different account for me to send to,
now that we meet at the forum?

I can send you the original support request here, but I am not sure if this
place in space is public or not…….

Best

Hi
This morning it suddenly worked - got my ticket.Tried since late june and I can se a new firmware came up in the meantime…trying that of cause . Admin can remove this thread if you want.
Thanx for your help