Thank you for making the super 6

I’d like to thank you for making this beautiful instrument. High quality and timeless design.
My only complaint is the addiction I have developed for playing it.

The Cristal clean high pitched, the rounded and the deep calm soft sounds are artistic and unique.

I am in love with this thing to a point that I am afraid of updating the firmware. I like that the controls are visible and immediate. While adding many features and shift shortcuts adds flexibility to routings…etc, it also takes away from its simplicity and visible controls.

An example of a behaviour change that I don’t like is;

“ - With the arpeggiator ON, using the sustain pedal or HOLD button, notes will continuously update while
at least 1 note is held. When all notes are released simmultanously, the last held pattern will latch.
Pressing a new chord will flush the held notes and play the new pattern”

Finally, I am unable to locate the V0.26 firmware release notes. Please help

Thanks again and I congratulate you for this success.

6 Likes

Also a Bing fan here!

FWIW: I for example like the updated arp function. :wink:

If the updates go on like this I will buy a desktop version as addition to my keyboard for sure. Because with a bit more functionality it would make other synths I use redundant and be a compact high quality solution and travel-friendly.
I just need a bit more easy overview, what’s going on in a patch. Although great while tweaking, things tend to be a bit hidden and it’s not easy to instantly find the values.

Really great spaceship!

2 Likes

I just got my desktop - I am speechless - that is a piece of art in every dimension really - well done UDO. Can’t wait on the next firmware updates to come :slight_smile:

I got to play mine for the first time in a few weeks yesterday. Jumping to it right after some other fantastic synths, it was my favorite sounding keyboard yesterday. I realized some things about the filter modes while I was playing, and I had a new appreciation for some of the sounds I’ve been making on this over the last two years. Fantastic instrument.

2 Likes