Transceive Patch Bank - 64 new high quality patches

Oh well, it seems that the S6 sound banks from Transceive are now gone forever. The only hope is that UDO somehow are able to provide them to the UDO users.

1 Like

Hello Mauro. Do you think you could dend me the patchs please? Thank you

Sure, send me your email

1 Like

xavierancel@hotmail.com
A big thank you for you! But a little bit sad anyway for the creator…

Hi Mauro, would you be so kind to send to me too please sir? I’m happy to pay to a donation for the Original designer’s family if available? Amazing sounds! Very Sad news about Transceive my email address is tommymilne156@gmail.com

Likewise - Mauro. Let me know if there is a way we can financially support them.
avery.moss.magic@gmail.com

Hi Fries, Likewise if you can send them on to tommymilne156@gmail.com, and if there is an available collection for the original creator I am more than happy to participate.

Hi Mauro, thank you for the offer, could you also send me also?: stay_unbowed_0x@icloud.com

Also would like to contribute to Transceive’s family.

Sadly his Bandcamp account was taken down (why? Im sure Transceive would have wanted his music to reach as many people as possible). I’m loving his album on his Youtube channel but wish I could buy it.

Hello, really a great job! Congratulations! :+1:t2:
Is it possible to send me your patches at laubran75@gmail.com?

Thank you very much and can you giving me your informations for my participation $ to your job?

Hi, would you be kind enough to share Vol.3 with me? I am happy to contribute to any kind of collection for Steve’s Family if there is something going? such a shame for these beautiful patches to be lost. my email is tommymilne156@gmail.com

First post, and a sad one. This is such a shame - the trail of YouTube videos and links led me here. Absolutely incredible patches and would be honoured to contribute in any way for the privilege of being able to pay my virtual, audio-respects to such a talented sound designer. @Mauro I know you don’t know me, but if there is any change of obtaining patch banks 1, 2 and 3 that would be humbling, just name the ask.

In the meantime, I’m “this close” to pulling the trigger on either a super 6 or Super Gemini, just not sure of you can load Super 6 patches into Super Gemini so a bit of reading and searching first!

Hi Gryzor,
post here your email

1 Like

Hi Mauro,

If it’s possible, may I also request the patches?

09sappy_floaty@icloud.com

Thank you,

Austen

@Mauro thank you so much man, as said in my email back to you, you’re a true gent and a legend. May his sounds live on through all of us.

1 Like

Hello Guys,

Could you pass me a links please?

I will be very appreciated.

Thank You

Could you pass me the link also?

Thank You so much.

I posted my email but don’t think I ever received them: avery.moss.magic@gmail.com

Hi, can I ask you for that banks please?

Best Regards

Hiya, please post your email.

G

I’d like to be part of the patch love as well

Thank you,

Ath3r1s@protonmail.com