Transceive Patch Bank - 64 new high quality patches

Hello,

Would you share them with me also please?
Big thanks!

Duanesomething@gmail.com

Hi,

Could you also send patches to c.j.white341@gmail.com ?

Thank you so much!

Check your emails guys, it’s from a mail.com address, not my personal personal one so also check your spam.

Pay your respects, spread the love, and enjoy.

G

1 Like

If you could also pass along the 3 patch banks to hello@jessebauer.xyz that’d be hugely appreciated. Thanks in advance @Mauro :heart:

Heyo!
If its no trouble, I’d appreciate the patch library as well. Thank you kindly

thanksforthepatches@proton.me

At least three others have received these patches now, so would be nice to see somebody other than Mauro or myself spreading the love and respect :+1:t2:

1 Like

I got my patches, thank you guys! I will share the love when its needed. Thank you again

2 Likes

Hi kind Udo 6 sharing transceive patch bank.

Please send link to thirstyearrecordings@gmail.com

Many thanks

Georg

Hi,

can someone send me a link to rogergdot@gmail.com

Thanks
RogerG

@Phunkmonk or anyone else, could you please forward the patches to
kevins96ls@yahoo.com
I promise to do the same for others.
:pray: Thank you so much

Hello, could some share them with me at vestedserpent@gmail.com
thanks Dan Mayer

Hello,

If someone can send me the Transceive patches banks, it would be awesome

Here is my email obriclouis72@gmail.com

Thank you so much

Louis

Has anyone who posted here recently got hte patches? If so, can you pass them along?
Just curious, thanks!

Hi, I would also love to hear these patches. Could someone send them to janik@ruther.com, please?
Thank you so much

Adding to the chorus, I’d love to get a copy of these at wiley@hodgesfamily.com. Thanks in advance for your help!

if anyone has these and wishes to share, please hit me up at: glen.goodrick.us@gmail.com

if there’s anyway i could get these patch banks that would be awesome. i was unable to find him in time to buy. tharobjas94@gmail.com

Hello Super6 musicians. I am also very interested in these sounds. Thanks in advance to anyone who can send them to me.
tkcpm@live.fr

Hi all, joining the chorus… these patches are great and it’s a shame he isn’t around to feel the appreciation. My email is: info@natemartinezsound.com

Thanks!

Likewise - Mauro. Let me know if there is a way we can financially support them pease herculesmusic@hotmail.com