Transceive Patch Bank - 64 new high quality patches

Huge pads, leads, basses, ambient, sequences & FX.

Please have a listen here: (No external effects or EQ have been added).

I’ve programmed many synths both analogue & digital over the last 30 years but the Super 6 has become one of my all time favourites.

It can easily mimic the best the analogue polys - Oberheim OB Series, Synthex, Roland Jupiters etc but also the sparkle of digital synths like the PPG Wave & D50.

However it still has its own unique quality sound and I’ve strived to capture the best of what it can do in this collection. More details on the Youtube page.

9 Likes

This is fantastic! Thanks for sharing

Thanks for the positive comment - enjoyed making these patches on a great synth.

Outstanding Patches! Well Done… I can’t get enough of this synth!

Thanks - yep it’s a great synth

Is it still available? It seems that eBay listing has ended.

Thank you.

Hi yes still avail, my email address is in YT video details. Not sure if UDO admin let you post email addresses or ebay listings here

Cheers

Hey,

Any luck getting those? Can’t find that e-mail

I have just been informed that the guy behind Transceive has passed RIP so unless someone who already owns the banks decides to pass them on to us , then it seems they are gone forever.

It was what I feared.
I bought the first two volumes from him, and when I tried to contact him to buy the third I never had an answer. I tried to make a PayPal payment but I was refunded, my optimism hoped he had decided to change his life.
I think he is happy if we share his beautiful patches.
If nobody has anything to object I could share mine for free.

2 Likes

This is sad news. I remember scouting through his long YouTube video and thinking such beautiful sounds could be in my wishlist. Never took the time to actually buy them though :frowning: Maybe his family would like to hear/read this ? No clue how to reach out for them though

I expect that he would be pleased that his legacy to the S6 community is being enjoyed by many others.

2 Likes

Aw man terrible news :cry:

His patches were excellent I bought all 3 banks and still have them. Not sure about the ethics of it but I don’t think they should be allowed to be lost forever. They were modestly priced so it wasn’t really about the money, but what do I know. Maybe UDO can chime in.

2 Likes

Could we post his patches and then pass the PayPal hat or something to maybe send some money to cover any lingering expenses/look after his family?

Just. a thought.

5 Likes

They are arguably the best patches for the S6 so would be a great loss if they just disappeared - must be some way to allow all current and future owners of the S6 to obtain and enjoy the sounds .

This. Agree. Happy to participate

Could someone upload these somewhere, or PM me them. I just learned about these, and they sound amazing. Super sad and unfortunate about the creator.
Thanks

Hi, this seems to have gone dead, the big questions are:

1. will anyone post the sound banks
  2. Could UDO post them as free banks (bit like Modal do for their synths,
    have a look, great support including a free editor and hundreds of sounds all free to download)
  3. were the banks originally sold royalty free
  4. if royalty free then suspect like the thousands of free banks downloadable from sound producers who have for what ever reason gone out of business there should be no reason not to pass them on as long as its not for profit.
    Just a thought.

I dont think them having passed away gives people the right to start sharing these freely at all.

Really your patches are the best to date. If you can share them with us. I entered to compare and saw this news. meu email é herculesmusic@hotmail.com