UDO Audio RBN-1-C

I’m starting a discussion about the forthcoming RBN-1-C. Look great and really hope we see more Eurorack modules-maybe a single voice would be cool that has plenty of cv control. I get that this is a nitch market and is saturated, but a couple key modules would draw the crowd over.

@udoaudio You should add the module to modulargrid and post some info on modwiggler and lines forums. I am really looking forward to it! I have been wanting a ribbon controller for modular.

1 Like

Following.

I love the ribbon with my Trigon!

@udoaudio -Can you add UDO as a manufacturer on Modulargrid?

1 Like

I did a little vid … in my studio ….

Hoping to make a more in depth better one at some stage ..

1 Like

I need to pick up the ribbon module. UDO really should promote it more. I’m surprised I don’t hear much about it on modwiggler or lines.

i Guess the RBN intelligent pitch thing for the DMNO is not implemented yet? seems like the perfect thing for a DUAL synth…

@udo-audio Can we get a firmware update on the module that allows recording initiated on the next trigger input? That way, if I feed it a clock, not only does it wait for movement on the ribbon, but starts the recording at the next clock pulse or whatever is feeding trigger input? Then, my recordings will be in sync(Not that crappy boy band). Thanks!

1 Like