Programming the Desktop Super 6 step sequencer without a midi controller

I recently purchased the UDO desktop and I am looking for help/documentation on how to program the step sequencer without the use of a midi controller. The document that shipped with the product does a great job explaining the technical aspects of the machine; however, some of the more basic “getting started” content is underrepresented.

Anyhow, I love the machine. It is absolutely stunning - visually and in its sound. I’d appreciate a quick step-by-step guide for programming the sequencer.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Bumping this @udo-audio

I have made a request in another thread for the ability to hold a step button and possibly use the mod amount knob to cycle through notes in order to program a sequence.
As far as I know, if you have the desktop and do not have a controller you have no ability to program a sequence. I would LOVE to be able to use the unit standalone. Please let me know if there is a way to do this!

Also, being able to hold a step in the sequence and hit “MOD ASSIGN” in order to “CLEAR” the step would be amazing. Having to switch to the rest page just to clear a note is tedious. Thanks for hearing us out.

1 Like

@DDS Please can you add/upvote this please in upvoty thanks in advance. @saysthetedd is a very engaged user and interested in sequencer functions thanks!

1 Like

Two votes please from @pnwnoise too!