SUPERSONIC - 64 Custom Patches for UDO Super 6

Hi guys, today I’m proud to release my first custom soundset for the UDO Super 6, which I’ve been working on for past 1.5 months.

SUPERSONIC is a creative and versatile custom soundset comprised of lush soundscapes, ambient/chillout, electronica and IDM-influenced sounds. These 64 patches cover a wide range of sonic territory including pads, leads, strings, sequences, arps, keys, textures, bass and FX.

The Super 6 is a beautiful sounding, versatile and powerful digital/analog hybrid synth, and I tried to push it in new directions when creating many of these patches using firmware v0.26. In addition to traditional “bread and butter” sounds, this UDO Super 6 soundset also includes some experimental motion loops, generative soundscapes and texture-based approaches to sound design.

These 64 custom patches will install to user banks A-H on your UDO SUPER 6, and nearly all contain tasteful aftertouch and pitch bend (positive and negative) modulation assignments. This gives you additional expression and timbre possibilities within the patch itself - so be sure to experiment with these controllers!

Overall, I’m proud of this soundset and believe it covers a lot of interesting sonic territory for musicians and listeners alike. Thanks for your interest in and support of my work; I hope you enjoy exploring and performing with these patches on your UDO Super 6 as much as I do on mine, should you wish to acquire them.

Youtube Demo

8 Likes

Nice! Really great stuff in here :grin:

Thanks much! :slight_smile: Glad you enjoyed.

Your patch Vistas_synth4ever played an octave down with chords is utterly majestic!! Oof.

One of the best I’ve heard on Super 6 and I have literally all patches available for download.

:+1:

1 Like

Thanks so much! Glad you are enjoying the patches, especially that one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi is it possible to know what is happening here? When aftertouch is pressed in.

Patch C2 - p8_Steel_Pluck_synth4ever

I take the delay off it and closed the filter a bit. Then at 22 seconds you hear the effects of AT.

When you press mod assign AT and BEND+ and ENV-2R are flashing. I don’t know what this means.

Would it be possible to get the sound @ 22 seconds without having to dig into the aftertouch?

thanks.

1 Like

Hi, I don’t have my S6 in front of me to test, but that sounds like either vibrato or filter modulation from the AT.

So you could use an LFO to pitch (DDS1 and DDS2), or LFO to filter. Pretty sure it’s just filter modulation. Try it out!

1 Like