Voices dropping in unison/solo and sometimes poly1

Hi all. Im beginning to use my Super 6 more and more, so naturally I will run into bugs, but I just wanted to know if this was a bug or a mistake I am making.

I tried to do a polysix synthwave/cyberpunk running bass and it would skip around alot instead of playing each consecutively.

Basically, any consecutive 1/8, 1/16, etc midi I use, the notes will drop randomly when Im in Unison and Poly1, even though I have “local” turned off.

Is there something I may be doing wrong?

There are several known bugs in voice assignment within the current firmware, that affect both keyboard playing and MIDI replay.

When i reported what i noticed, UDO support said, that they currently redesign the voice assigning to address these bugs, so hopefully this will be fixed with the next patch release.

2 Likes

You can fix it by cycling through the voice modes

1 Like

If you mean switching between Poly1, Poly2, Solo, Legato, Unison to remedy the issue; I have tried this originally and it did not work for me. Do you mean cycle through them without stopping to play the sounds? I will try again today

Yeah at this point it’s kinda become second nature when performing and voices drop to rapidly press the voice assign button :confused: