Control over voice pan spread amount

Would be cool if the amount of voice pan spread in non-Binaural mode was programmable.

Even a few pre-defined values would be enough; 0%, 50% (as now), and 100% or off/half/full…

11 Likes

Fully agreed!

While it seems that you can just just pull one cable out for mono operation in a studio setting, for live use this isn’t really a possibility. Also, it would be lovely to have access to hitting the stereo effects with a mono signal for a different flavor.

Does the LR Phase slider do anything in non-binaural mode? Maybe that could be used to set the pan depth.

Agreed, I like this idea too!

1 Like

Yep, that would be great!

One option could be: SHIFT+MIX-KNOB?

2 Likes

In certain situations, you could plug only into the L output, in which case the voices are summed for a zero panning. It’s not ideal for other reasons but it could be used in some instances.

1 Like

I’d definitely want some pan spread control when binaural mode is off instead of alternating. So I can record live without having to unplug a cable.

I’m currently looking for an answer to this too.

The LR Phase fader doesn’t do anything when binaural is disabled no. That’d be the best candidate for this kind of function.
I’m not sure if I am making this up or not, but I feel like I’ve heard someone close to making an official statement that this is a feature that will materialize at some point?

1 Like

it would be wonderful to be able to control pan spread
for a bass sound or a straight lead it’s really annoying that the only choice is to use the left channel only, especially on stage. Actually it’s not possible to do that on stage. The Sound engineer would kill me if he or she should mute my channel between every song.

1 Like

Yess +1!! That would be a really great and usefull feature. Planning to use it live and it wouldn’t be very pratical if I would have to unplug the R cable inbetween…

1 Like