Tine
w3_NW_12_Tine_2.ws6 (8 KB)
Bell
w9_NW_14_Bell_2.ws6 (8 KB)
Digital
w13_NW_36_Ice2.ws6 (8 KB)

6 Likes

Hi Trunkshow, Thanks ! for sharing.

It’s getting harder to know what to keep or replace, I made a few more. :slight_smile:

w1_NW_10_MarimbaWave_2.ws6 (8 KB)
w1_NW_13_Guitar2_2.ws6 (8 KB)
w1_NW_16_Saw-spectra2_2.ws6 (8 KB)
w1_NW_19_Cello_2.ws6 (8 KB)
w1_NW_22_HighDensity_2.ws6 (8 KB)
w1_NW_24_Wave_2.ws6 (8 KB)
w1_NW_35_Ice1_2.ws6 (8 KB)
w1_NW_58_Reso16_3.ws6 (8 KB)

3 Likes

Thanks Trunkshow, I’m waiting for my s6 august or september.

Thanks for these! I’ve been working on making a nice harpsichord as well as clav sound, so I’ll definitely try those waveforms out tomorrow.
What program did you use to generate these?

I sampled them from my Nord Wave, then worked them into the proper format in Audicity.

1 Like

If you use a waveform in a patch then it is tied to that patch for life? True or false? (even if you replace the waveform on the patch buttons)

From what I can tell the waveform is saved with the patch, which is pretty cool, meaning you can load in patches that contain waveforms that are not a part of your waveform collection, the patches are very portable from one machine to another.

2 Likes

Nice!
Going slightly off topic here, but I found this great forum thread that i think might be of interest to anyone interested in making their own waveforms.

One person even mentions a few resources that they use specifically for the Super 6.

I have downloaded/created a bunch of single cycle waveforms now and loaded into audacity, but I’m still trying to figure out how to work them to the right format. It’s kind of strange to me that there’s so little info on this online, considering that it’s an amazing feature of the Super 6 with so many possibilities.

If you or anyone would have the the time to explain this it would hugely appreciated!