Permanent beta?

Hello JimmyM

I use my Super 6 Desktop (firware 0.53) with an Arturia Keystep 37 (firmware 1.1.6) or a MPC One (firmware 2.10.2). Not both MPC One (named MPC1 below) or KeyStep 37 (named KS37 below) are connected to the Super 6 Desktop (named S6D below) at the same time. I use MIDI DIN olny (no USB).

I do not use my S6D with a Computer.

Issues raised with KS37 connected to MIDI IN of S6D : (more details here : ARP Not Responsive in ABLETON After I Stop Track)

• S6D cannot does no synchronise to KS37 clock [reproducible issue]
  • S6D ARP suddenly stop to work and cannot be enable until powercycle [random Issue]

Issues raised with KS37 connected to both MIDI IN and OUT of S6D :

Issues raised with MPC1 connected to MIDI IN of S6D :

• All upper panel faders and knobs suddenly stopped to respond, until powercycle [random issue - More details here : Upper panel knobs and faders suddenly irresponsives]
  • S6D TEMPO knob suddenly stopped to respond, until powercycle [random issue]
  • S6D does not synchronise to MPC1 clock (or does not understand MPC1 clock?) [reproducible issue] But this issue does not exist with my others synths and same MPC1 settings (Roland Boutique synths).
  • Sometime S6D resets to the first preset (not sure it is always the first one) when I press “Play” on MPC1. [random issue]

Only power cycle resolve the issues. I tried the reset procedure (hold MANUAL for 5 secondes and wait for auto-calibration complete), but it does not solve the problems.

My S6D is brand new (4 weeks old).

It’s so frustrating not being able to say “I’m going to enjoy playing with my S6D”, but rather wondering “What’s the problem with my S6D this time ?..”. :disappointed_relieved: