Poly aftertouch keybed retrofit kit for Super 6

I’d certainly be Interested!

DIY for me please , and yes i would be interested in this enhancement

1 Like

I don’t own the Super six, I have the super Gemini but I’m intrigued as to what this would cost?

I’m interested 4 sure!

I’d do the fit-at-home kit:)

I’m definitely interested

+1 for home retrofit kit.

I’d be interested, and very interested if there was a firmware tweak made so that setting LFO2 to be free running didn’t also route aftertouch to pitch bend. I really don’t like that design choice. .

3 Likes

I’m interested too! I don’t have any other mpe instruments/controllers so the ability to use this on both the Super 6 and other instruments would be a great addition.

1 Like

@strays - I agree with you about using it to control other instruments, not just the S6 Sound engine.

yes, to the poly aftertouch home kit.
:100:

1 Like

It seems like the “fit oneself” option is what people would prefer. It’s certainly easier for us but it may exclude some people not keen to open the chassis. We’ve made a start on a demonstrator

6 Likes

Amazing!

‘We’ve made a start on a demonstrator’ is slightly cryptic, could you clarify that a little? :blush:

Demonstrator as in ‘one who demonstrates’ or a ‘demonstration unit’ etc

Demonstrator / proof of concept

4 Likes

@udo-audio is the plan to transition to having poly AT as standard on newer S6 units? Or to offer the option of either mono or poly at the point of purchase? Or to simply make all with mini but offer the aftermarket swap?

There is no plan to change Super 6 production to poly aftertouch on newer units. The retrofit (if we proceeded to offer it) would only be available in limited numbers for existing owners of Super 6

6 Likes

OMG I would be sooo interested!

I’m interested too in the home kit.

I too would be interested in a home kit to upgrade. John Bowen is currently working on a similar retrofit for the Solaris. I believe he is using the fatar polyAT keybed. It is also going to be a home kit requiring just a screwdriver.

1 Like

One more vote here ( :

1 Like