Regarding the Announcements category of this forum

When looking at the Announcements category of this forum, the latest post is about the release of firmware v0.30. However, since then, the v0.53 firmware has been released. So my first suggestion would be to put up an announcement post of that version.

Secondly, as discussed in this thread and suggested by @ciemnika, I think it would be a good idea to release regular updates on how the development work comes along.

6 Likes

In my opinion, having an announcement category without updating it does more harm than good—someone visiting that forum category might be led to believe (indeed, that would be the most logical thing to assume) that the latest firmware for Super 6 I v0.30. Since this issue, which could be resolved in less time than it takes me to write this post, hasn’t been resolved in more than a year, I think the best option would be to remove the announcement category all together.

Good call b. Stuff like this doesn’t even seem to be a remote priority though, along with things like releasing merch / accessories, so prolly better to forget it.

1 Like