S6 Desktop

Hi @SvenDia like when we launched the KB we have got a good rate of production and plenty of materials for the desktops from the start. There are some on the (recently slower than usual!) boat to US now, more shipped this month. Not to say we are prioritising the US but we are certainly giving it proper consideration and making appropriately large shipments. I’m not able to say exactly when you’ll receive it but I can reassure you there are no hold ups at our end so they will be forthcoming. There is a bit of a ship queue as I understand on the west coast but Super 6 come in by rail anyway from the east coat so hopefully we can avoid the worst of it. We’ll come through for you I promise

That’s great to hear and thanks for the prompt and detailed reply. I really excited to get my hands on one. Maybe I’ll bide my time learning how to make user waves. :wink:

any update on their travels? lol. meebbbbbbbbe specificallllly to Detroiiiiit Modulaaaaaar?

i know you all were hoping in January. i totes understand, they’ll get there when they get there. just MISS having a Six.

1 Like

I called Perfect Circuit last week to check on my preorder and they had no idea. They couldn’t even tell me on where I am in their preorder queue.

Hi George,

Any update on the status of desktop units? I notice some dealers in Europe and the US say mid-February, while others just say we’ll contact you when its available.

Greg

boop? hoping for an update too. i MISS my S6. thanks!

There are many on the way. At least two shipments on the water or landing imminently and we will ship many more at the beginning of March so they should start filtering through very soon.

Kind regards, George

Thanks for the update!

Just wanted to give an update on my order. I finally got through to someone at Perfect Circuit who could tell me where I was in their preorder queue. However, they could not tell me how many desktops they were expecting and whether my order would be fulfilled when the shipment arrived. So I started checking out availability at UK dealers and found several that had the desktop in stock. So I cancelled the preorder and ordered one from Juno. And even with shipping, the cost will be $200 less, though I’ve heard there may be some kind of fee when it goes through US customs. The buying process was a little nerve-racking because my bank declined the order initially until I got a text from them asking if it was me making the purchase. After I replied YES, they replied that I could now make the purchase. So, knock on wood, my Super 6 may finally be on the way!

Unfortunately, it was the last desktop in stock at Juno, but there are some at GAK and Gear4music.

1 Like

yessssssSSSSSSSSSH! just got a shipped out notification from Detroit Modular.

HAPPY days!

4 Likes

Mine arrived last night. Ordered from Juno Records in London around noon on Tuesday. Expected it to take a week at least. Instead it was 2 days. Had a little scare last night because (I think) I didn’t push the power cable all of the way in. Finally figured it out this morning and it’s as great as everyone says it is. Patch creation is crazy easy because everything you do to it sounds amazing.

5 Likes

nice! yeah, i won’t say i was IMPATIENT, i know delays happen and even when the good people at UDO are doing everything they can, there are sooooo many slowdown factors out of their control because of everything going on right now.

mines is shipped, shoupd be here Tuesday, i have the EXCITES.

i was lucky enough to have a keyboard version for a hinute, so i know how amazing it is. and how fun and easy to program.

lol. right? i’m always amazed that international orders take about 2 days to hit the US, as long as they don’t get caught up in customs, whereas it takes 5 or so business days to get loot sent from a shop inside the US.

congrats! enjoy!

2 Likes

Same! (Twenty characters).

2 Likes

Howdy fellow current and future S6 Desktop owners. I just wanted to recommend to anyone who owns this beauty to check out this vesa arm. Takes it to a whole new level, imo…

8 Likes

Amazing. Please share some demos of the Super 6 played through those pedals, sir

1 Like

Those white ergotron stands look amazing! Great setup

1 Like

VERY cool! if i need a little more Desk Hover Space, that is an amazebuuuuuuts option. thanks!

1 Like

It really completes the Star Wars theme!

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip. How sturdy it the arm for knob and slider twiddling?

There is undeniably a little bit of give, but it’s nothing that I really feel like ruins the experience.
This is BY FAR one of the most stable vesa arms I have ever tried. It’s a lot more stable than I expected, but ya if you’re cranking through some filter sweeps it’ll wobble a little bit.

1 Like