S6 Desktop

I’m using a $31 monitor arm and it wobbles a tiny bit, but it feels plenty sturdy to me.

1 Like

got mines in, SO gooood. missed this little chunky buggeriboo.

fits perfect in with a Arturia 61 -

4 Likes

Any news on rack ears? When I contacted support 2 months ago they just said:

“We are about to finalise our rack ear sales process. As soon as the rack ears become available for order, we will make an announcement.”

1 Like

We have them! We are just in the process of getting them out to distributors. If you want to get them soon can you email hello@udo-audio,com, we can sell you a pair but depending on where you are the UPS shipment can be a bit pricey be warned! Otherwise they will filter out to dealers over the next month

2 Likes

Desktop in!

8 Likes

That is one sexy setup…

2 Likes

Are there no cables or are they just managed that well?

I have a similar a-frame stand and was planning on tying down cables to that with velcro all over the place, finally get my power and audio separate.

1 Like

Righto - I’ll wait for the ears to hit houseofsound in Switzerland then :+1:

Only power connected. Been testing with HP’s.
Currently re-cabling and organising the whole studio.
Will do some tidy cable strapping. The Jaspers stand seems well designed for it.
Just strap it around the backside of the tubes…

Plan is to use the stereo external in of the S6 to filter audio loops coming from Ableton.
Surely there is some “French” ducking 'n looping in there :slight_smile:

Yesterday and today I made around 8 patches. It really goes fast and easy.
The Super 6 has a huge sweet spot. It actually is always there.
Therefore I keep playing and tweaking. Delay is well integrated. Nice and simple but HQ!
Programming and results do remind me of the 106/Jp6.
Not the same sound wise but quite a similar experience.
I had both. Multiple 106’s. 1 x Jp6. All had some sort of maintenance requirements at some point.
Just to much of a hurdle for me. Softube’s model 84 is spot on replicating the 106. So that’s great.

The Super 6 brings allot of production essentials to the table.
It would be ACE if the community will build-up nice HQ raw OSC waveforms for DDS1.
106, JP6, OBX etc. Surely does make it even more interesting. 106 through tube compressor and nice pre-amp. Bamn! HQ base wave. Sh-32 with analog filters…I wonder if the SH-32 was part of the inspiration for the Super-6. The concept isn’t far off.

After 2 days I can conclude It sounds really nice and indeed gives me the “Analog” vibe and feel.
Also great to have the Supersaw with an analog filter in my arsenal now.
Very happy with this high-end rack. It is a great experience and inspiration.

4 Likes

Unbelievable. Dream wall right there

Haha that’ll keep him busy! So cool

1 Like