Speldosa's exploration of the Super 6

Everything you’re writing is correct. My original description wasn’t totally accurate. Rather, to be precise, one should say that you only can choose one of the Osmose pressure responses (the first or the second one) to manifest polyphonically and assignable on the Super 6.

In my case, I’ve set up the Osmose so that aftertouch (which is what Super 6 can respond to polyphonically and assignable) is sent for the final pressing down event of the key. And I’ve chosen to set the initial pressure to send nothing as I don’t think it works well to have it hardwired to control the filter cutoff. If it would be possible to only control the VCA (i.e., the volume) I’ve would have gone with that, even though I most off all just want to freely assign it to whatever I want.

Unfortunately, the bend parameter can only be mapped for the global pitch bend that’s sent on channel 1. Otherwise, I would have set up the patches to respond to more parameters for the individual pitch bends as well.

I’ve brought up these things in the following thread. Feel free to chime in there as well :slightly_smiling_face: